Friday, March 5, 2021

Sweeping Ashley by Eve Langlais

 











2 Star

Ashley made a deal with the devil and he's calling in the marker for some demon babies.  Using the Grim Dating Agency she needs to find someone to provide the sperm for her future baby.  The problem, she is very particular and no one is meeting her expectations.  Derrick is called into see what the problem is.  What he finds is a woman who is too anal for her own good.  He also finds he likes needling her.  Maybe he could be her baby daddy?

I wanted to like this book.  There were moments that were very funny and I loved those parts.  However, there is one part of the book at the end that I have a hard time with.  It has to do with consent and I have a hard time wanting to read a book that takes away consent.  You don't need to read any other books in the series or the original series to read this one but it also isn't one of my favorite books.

Amazon

Book 2 Grim Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment