Monday, March 22, 2021

Riding the Edge by Elise Faber












4 Star

Dan has wanted Ava since there very short week years ago.  She backed way off and he didn't want to be completely booted from his life so he let her.  When their current case leads directly to her past will they be able get out alive and find their happy ending? 

The story was pretty good.  I enjoyed seeing Dan get his happy ending after meeting him in Book 1 of Gold Hockey.  I did get kind of tired of Ava's reticence of being with Dan.  I understand why she felt she wasn't good enough not that I agreed but there was a point where I went girl get your head out of your ass and enjoy the man already.  Other than this it was a pretty good suspense romance.  I was a bit confused about the whole Daniel thing since this is book 1 but there is a short story before this one that might make this more understood.    

Book 1 KTS

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment