Friday, February 5, 2021

Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs

 











4 Star

Anna's life is full of complications and they all go back to husband and mate Charles.  When Charles objects to his da going to a summit over werewolves coming out to the public Anna has to make them both see reason.  She and Charles end up being sent to the summit.  They work with the Fae and the werewolves to keep everyone in line.  Anna is attacked by vampires and they will need to figure out who is behind the attack and stop them from causing more problems.

I enjoyed reading this book.  Anna is coming into herself more.  She more open and willing to except the love from Charles.  I loved seeing her get both Bran and Charles to listen to reason.  The ending was really good and I enjoyed the twists to the end.  I want to know more about the pack who hosted the summit.  I know some of them have a short story but I would love to see more about them.  Can't wait for the next book.

Book 2 Alpha and Omega

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment