Thursday, February 11, 2021

Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs











4 Stars

Charles is in charge of the pack while his da is away helping Mercy.  When some of the wild and broken wolves are attacked he and Anna need to figure out who is tracking them and trying to take them.  It has to be someone within the pack as they are the only ones who know where these wolves are.  To save them all Anna and Charles will have to find the traitor and take them out before anyone else dies.

Holy shit the ending to this book was a giant surprise.  I can't believe the way this book ended.  I wasn't sure if I liked this book until I realized I was done with it and wanted more.  You got to see another side of pack life with those who are damaged and need to be monitored and can't be with a pack.  The bad guy was a complete and total surprise.  It was not who I expected and can't believe who it was.  It made me rethink every interaction everyone had with this character in every book they were in.  Trying to keep ambiguous to not ruin the surprise of who it was.  Definitely an amazing addition to the series. 

Book 5 Alpha and Omega   

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment