Monday, February 22, 2021

Breakaway by Elise Faber


 










3.5 Star

Anna Hayes is trying to decide what to do with her life since she isn't needed as a nanny anymore.  She gets along with everyone except Blue.  Blue is the playboy of the Gold team.  She doesn't need that in her life.  Blue has seen all of his friends fall for their women and wants to stay far away from love.  It's working out well until he kissed prickly Anna, now he can't get her out of his head.  Can he break through her defenses and win her over?

We met Anna in a previous book and I really liked her.  She seemed down to earth and had her shit together.  Blue was a bit of an asshole through previous books and parts of this one.  I did like seeing them come together in the end but they weren't my favorite couple.  I got tired of the we can't be together for whatever reason but I can't stay away.  It wasn't a bad book just not one of my favorite.

Book 5 Gold Hockey

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment