Monday, July 25, 2016

05 Sin Undone – Larissa Ione – 4*


Master assassin Sinead Donnelly is the only female Seminus demon.  She is Lore’s twin and half-sister to Eidolon, Shade, and Wraith.  Like he brother Lore her gifts are very special.  She accidently creates a new disease that kills werewolves.  Sin has to accept the help of her brothers and Conall Dearghul who is half-werewolf, half-vampire to figure out how to stop the disease.

Ione continues to build her demonica world with this book.  I liked the relationship between Sin and Conall.  I also liked how Sin has to build a relationship with her half-brothers.  I wasn’t sure if I would like this book since I didn’t like Sin in Ecstasy Unveiled but the more revealed about her the more I liked her and the book. 

01 Pleasure Unbound - 4*
02 Desire Unchained - 3.5*
03 Passion Unleashed - 4*
04 Ecstasy Unveiled - 4*
04.5 Eternity Embraced - 3.5*

No comments:

Post a Comment