Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Tantalizing Kinds by Alisha Williams



2 Stars

Sadie has just had her heart broken by her ex-boyfriend and she wants revenge. She turns to Declan, Preston and Grayson and asks them to give her lessons through their club. They are willing but there are rules she will have to follow. They tempt her to want more along with school guidance counselor Colin but there are outside forces that are determined to keep them apart. Can they overcome the challenges?

I wanted to love this book as the tropes in the book are ones I adore but this book just frustrated me. Some of the guys were just dicks to FMC and she had no respect for herself and took what they handed her without any push back. It ends on a cliff which ticked me off. Plus the author spent more time telling me what was happening vs showing it happen. It made for a very long read. I am interested in the plot enough to check out book 2 but no guarantees on anything beyond that.

Book 1 Boys of Kingston Academy

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment