Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Daughter of Persephone by Helen Scott



2.5 Stars

Poppy is just trying to live her life, barely making ends meet but doing the best she can. A strange necklace shows up and her life changes. She’s mated to some hell hounds and needs to track down the rest of her fated mates if she chooses to continue down the path to become a goddess.

I wanted to like this more than I did. It felt like the beginning of a story and not a complete in anyway book. I looked at the rest and there are 3 more books and $3 each so total would be $9 for a complete story. That’s not horrible but also with how much the first book was lacking I am not interested in investing in another book. It also doesn’t help that the description of the books are almost identical which leads me to believe the plot doesn’t move fast. If someone else wants to give it a shot and let me know if they are worth it.

Book 1 Cerberus

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment