Sunday, January 21, 2024

Promo Carrie Ann Ryan


Buy link https://geni.us/GoodTimeChoice

TROPES:

Fake Boyfriend

Virgin Heroine

Grumpy/Sunshine

Friends with Benefits

Just a fling but what if I want more?


TAGLINES:

A grumpy sunshine romance that tugs on your heart.


A Friends with Benefits Romance


It started off as a lie…and turned into something more.


An accidental fake relationship romance.


It was only supposed to be a fling.


She needs a fake boyfriend for the night and I’m all too eager to play along.


I want to be more than a good time, but I know what I’m good for. I need control. And she’s far too innocent.


A Steamy Contemporary Romance Ready to Break the Rules


Begin a brand new sexy rom com series!


Begin the First Time series with Good Time Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment