Thursday, July 27, 2023

Knot Your Life by Jarica James

 


3 Stars

I’ve finally found my pack and leaving those who rejected me behind. It was all too good to be true and now those who rejected me are coming to town to stir up trouble. Can my new pack survive the newest issues?

It hasn’t been that long since I read book one and I was getting the guys confused. I don’t know if the names were that similar or the group of guys was just that large but I struggled. After the first book and how it ended, I was a bit disappointed with this one. It felt like the author couldn’t figure out where she was going and was throwing things out there hoping something would stick. Like in book one you hate her parents but in two it’s explained away. Same with some of the other characters. They were horrible but now they’re all good. There were also a couple of things left hanging but otherwise the main plot was concluded nice ish.

Book 2 Jaded Omegas

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment