Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Queen of Vengeance by Poppy Jacobson



4 Stars

I was hoping for my fairytale ending with my prom king boyfriend. Only it turned out he had other plans with his buddies. They took something I never intended for them to have. I’ve finally able to get out of my nightmare 10 years later and get the revenge I am owed. An unmarked grave in the backyard isn’t enough and all of the men need to pay for what they did to me. The only thing that is in my way is two childhood friends who abandoned me when I needed them the most. Will they be there for me now?

If you are like me and like seeing people get what they deserve this is the book for you. It is very dark and FMC is very much out for revenge against those who SA her in high school. After reading the story I was left with some questions like why did her parents make her marry the guy? I know why she stayed but not how she ended up forced into marriage. I did love how everything was handled with her guys and the trauma she was still working through. Definitely pick up if you are in a rage against men time.

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment