Saturday, May 14, 2022

Untamed Magic by Alexis Calder

 











3 Star

Raven didn’t know she had magic until she killed two men with fire who were trying to assault her. She’s given the choice to go to the special academy or go to magic prison. She chooses to head to school with hopes to figure out what is going on with her. While at school she attracts the attention of the four most eligible men. They all want to help her for their own reasons. Will she have to pick which man she ends up with?

I enjoyed the story for the most part. I didn’t like the I have to have you oh wait this stuff behind the scenes say no so I am going to withdraw my friendship from you to appease people. All without actually telling her any of this. Looking at you Ben the shapeshifter. Luka was an interesting take on Incubus with his ability to drop into her dreams. I also really liked the twins Matt and Zach. Overall, I enjoyed the story enough to continue with the series to see how it will all play out.

Book 1 Academy of the Elites

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment