Sunday, May 15, 2022

Choosing Theo by Victoria Aveline

 











3 Star

Jade isn't sure what she's going to do. She's been kidnapped by aliens and dropped on a random island where she's now expected to mate with someone on their island never to head home again. She meets several men and non work for her until she meets the stoic Theo. Theo is scarred per his people's beliefs and he's sure this choosing isn't going to be any different then the last with him being rejected. When he is selected he's sure it is some kind of set up and is determined to discover what Jade is up to. Will they find their happily ever after?

I enjoyed this one. I like space romances and this ticked all the boxes for me. I loved the miscommunications between Jade and Theo. When Theo gets his comeuppance I laughed. He tried to use his dog to get rid of her and is shocked when she loves the dog. Overall, it was a good start to a series and I can't wait to read the rest of them.

Book 1 The Clecanian

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment