Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Finding Kenna by Susan Stoker











3.5 Star

Since their first meeting Marshall “Aleck” has wanted to learn everything about waitress Kenna. Kenna is mortified over jumping on the back of a SEALs back thinking he was in danger and wants to make it up to him. When he shows up at her restaurant to ask her out, she’s not sure about dating a SEAL but she is willing to give it a shot. When there is a dangerous situation pops up will they both make it out alive?

I was not a huge fan of Kenna. She was very judgmental person and doesn’t really change. She was a waitress and hated anyone with money and it got old fast. I wanted to like Kenna and Marshall as a couple as they had a really “meet cute” story but I just didn’t. This is the third book in the Hawaii series, and I’ve not really liked any of them. The women have all kind of sucked. I don’t even think I finished book two as I figured out how it would go. I still love Susan Stoker’s books just not so much this series.

Book 3 SEAL TEAM Hawaii

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment