Saturday, June 12, 2021

Stealing from Mr. Rich by Anna Hackett

 











4 Star

Monroe's brother is trouble again and that makes her have to do something she swore she would never do again, steal from someone.  The people who have her brother want her to get a rare piece of jewelry from Billionaire Zane Roth.  For her brother she will but she isn't happy about it.  Zane isn't happy about being stolen from but when he finds out why she stole from him he makes it his mission to help her save her brother and recover the jewels.

This was a different format for Anna Hackett. She had both first and third person. I personally didn't mind it switching between but she also did it by character. All of Monroe was first person and all of Zane was third. If she switched back to third person for the next book I wouldn’t object either.  I loved the premise of the story. It reminded me of so many of my favorite heist movies.  I liked both Monroe and Zane.  They meshed well and I wanted to see how they figured out away out of the mess Monroe’s brother was in.

Book 1 Billionaire Heist 

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment