Sunday, June 27, 2021

Graveyard Shift by Angela Roquet








4 Star

Lana Harvey has the crappiest job with very little downtime.  She lives in Limbo City when she isn’t reaping souls.  She likes sticking it to her boss and giving people the afterlife, they deserve verse what the rules require.  When she unexpectedly given a promotion, she should have known it was too good to be good.  She discovers a secret Grim had been keeping and she will need to help him with the problem, or the very fabric of the afterlife will unravel sending everything into chaos.

I enjoyed this book a lot.  It was different and weird in a good way as you don’t see a ton of books that deal with the grim reaper.  The book was fast paced, and I couldn’t believe how fast I read it and I want to read the next book asap.  I wouldn’t call it a romance per say at least with this book that might change in future books.  This book very much felt like a fantasy book to me.  Reading the description of the other books looks like romance will play apart in future books so it will be interesting to see where the series goes.

Book 1 Lana Harvey Reapers Inc.

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment