Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sin and Magic by K.F. Breene

 











3.5 Star

Kieran hired Lexi to find his mother’s selkie skin so she can be freed to finally rest in peace.  Will she be able to discover where it is without getting hurt?

This was a mixed bag for me.  I enjoyed the story, but Lexi does get on my nerves a lot.  It was like she doesn’t progress much in the book.  She seems very reluctant to learn how to use her talents and it seemed like she was dragged along by those around her, her adopted kids and the people Kieran had training all of them. 

Audiobook: 5 Stars

Khristine Hvam narrates this story, and I loved her voice and tone while she read this book.  I listen at a fast speed, and I still got all the nuances of each character.  I would listen to other books narrated by this woman.

Book 2 Demigods of San Francisco

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment