Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis Book 1 – 5*


Quinn Weller has been in a fog since she lost her sister two years ago in a car accident. She has struggled to get her life back to what it was before her loss. She’s missing a piece and doesn’t start healing until a lawyer tracks her down about a mysterious inheritance. Quinn gives up her job, boyfriend, and home to head to Wildstone, California to claim her inheritance. She doesn’t know if this is what she wants but it is what she needs.

I loved this story. It isn’t something I normally would pick up as it is more fiction then romance, fantasy, or mystery but it is a story that pulled at me.

Don’t get me wrong it is a romance between Quinn and Mick but the story isn’t really about them it is about Quinn’s feeling she has lost everything with her sister’s death and her finding her spark again. It isn’t just her relationship with Mick that brings her back to life but her new relationships in Wildstone. How wishy/washy Quinn was. It is understandable why she is the way she is but at times in the story I wanted to slap her upside the head and say it isn’t all about you.

Overall the story was well written, had good pacing, and kept me engaged. I loved the characters in the book and other the Quinn being a bit to wishy/washy for me it kept me engaged throughout. I will definitely pick up the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment