Sunday, October 13, 2024

Not Cursed Dragon by Colette Rhodes

 



4 Stars

I am a dragon who hates dragons.

The dragons murdered my family. The dragons stole me. The fae purchased me. My mates saved me.

My mates imprisoned me.

They think they're keeping me safe. They think they know what I need. What all delicate, feminine, gold dragons need. A comfortable den. A well-stocked pantry. Twenty children.

That's not what this gold dragon needs. This gold dragon needs blood. This gold dragon needs revenge.

I loved the premise of this book. Shira has had a crappy life because of dragons and she wants revenge. Her mates rescue her just to keep her locked up … for her own good. She finds a way out to get her revenge in the best way possible. I loved how she does it. It does end on the cliff but book 2 is already out. I do want more world building but still loved it.

Book 1 Deadly Dragons Duet

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment