Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Cherry Pie; Sweet Clementine; Peaches and Cream; All My Love by Daisy Jane

 






3 Stars

Cherry Pie – One day he's my father and the next, a stranger.

My guardian and his two sons ignore me for years...

Until I turn eighteen, and they present me with information

Answering questions from my past, changing my perception

And making me fall

For all three of them

And to my surprise, they like to share

Sweet Clementine – When her daddy, racecar driver Perry "Praise" Clark, passes away in a race, Clementine Clark is left to her lonesome.

That is until her daddy's three-man pit crew comes to her rescue.

All those men in her house have sweet Clem the Southern belle feeling real naughty.

And before too long, that pit crew is takin' care of her in ways her daddy couldn't.

Peaches and Cream – His sweet Peach.His beautiful, juicy Peach.

Theodore Henry Charles, an older business man, proposes a marriage of convenience to a twenty-two year old waitress Peach St. Clair.

He needs a young wife to impress the new young men who have taken over his company. Arm candy, respect. That's all he needs.

Peach St. Clair fits the bill. Broke and beautiful, and not too prideful.

She agrees, wanting nothing more than to get outta town.

A year or two. That's all he needs.

What she doesn't know when she agrees?

Theodore Henry Charles has an agenda, an evil plan.

Another thing she doesn't know?

He has three sons.

Three very attractive sons.

Her... step-sons.

All My Love – Love is the human condition. Without it, life is devoid of meaning.

Thankfully, I have a man whom I love with every fiber of my being. He is my world, and with his son, we will have a glorious, perfect, beautiful life together.

He just doesn't know it yet.

There are some bumps in the road on my way to him, but all great love stories have hurdles.

Romeo and Juliet fought against a familial feud.

Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy had to sort out his views of her family.

Noah and Allie face timing and an ever changing world.

But I know we'll have it easier. When I come clean, he'll accept me, because our love is written in the stars; Hudson Gray is my fate.

He'll see that everything I've done is to prove that I'm his, through and through. That he has me, all of me, and all my love.

Forever.

Doing all of these books as one review. They are all similar ish. Taboo premise- step relationship leads to a sexual relationship. They are all short and spicy well written erotica. If you are looking for this kind of read Daisy Jane does an amazingly good job writing interesting books.

Cherry Pie 

Sweet Clementine 

Peaches and Cream

All My Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment