Thursday, April 18, 2024

Pack Choice by Hannah Haze


3 Stars

Everyone around me seems to be landing their dream pack.

Not me.

I'm destined for a life of stress baking with only cats and books for company.

Why?

No pack wants to date the little sister of the notorious Stormgate brothers.

Especially when that sister is an omega with a smart mouth and a scent that's - now how did the last alpha describe it? - spicy.

Yep, no pack wants a mouthy, spicy, little Stormgate.

In fact, the only alphas I seem capable of attracting are self-proclaimed lone wolves.

My grumpy boss … the city’s notorious motorcar-champion … and the man assigned to keep me safe.

All three alphas may be hot, available and chasing me. But all three are not prepared to share.

They don't want a pack.

Which is fine.

Just dandy.

Ay okay.

Because I most definitely do not want them.

~

I struggled with Molly as a characters. She was just mean and not a cute mean but mean mean. I liked the guys and could understand them not wanting to be a pack and share. After book 1 and 2 this was just a let down but still love the series.

Book 3 Rockview Omegaverse

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment