Sunday, August 27, 2023

Craving His Blood by Zoey Draven



3 Stars

Millie was on Krynn for her dad. He’s always wanted to come home, but he’s died before he could. She promised he would come home, and this forces her to work at a dyaan to earn the funds. While working there she meets the ruler of Erzos, Kythel. They are drawn together but can’t be together. When she’s most in need will he be there for her?

The first book was so good that I went in hoping this one would be awesome. I ended up being let down. I struggled with falling into this one and kept putting it down to do other things. It took about 50% of the book for me to stop doing that and finally blow through the book. I love how it ended and hope there are more in this world because one thing Zoey Draven does really well is world building.

Book 2 Brides of Kylorr

Amazon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment