Saturday, May 27, 2023

Unshaken by Dreia Wells

 


3 Stars

I was supposed to be following in my family’s footsteps, but the Angels rejected me. I didn’t get into Caelum academy but instead HellNight academy. This is the best school for the supernatural, but it wasn’t the path I thought I would be on. There is so much going on I don’t know about and it’s changing how I see things. I need to find my Soul tethers and follow a new path and I am not sure that’s what I want to do. Will I find out what my destiny is?

So many secrets in this book. Micah has so much thrown at her and so many people lying to her. The end happens with some secrets revealed but more left unanswered. I’m interested in seeing how the one brother fixes things with the FMC as well as how daddy dearest fixes things.

Book 1 HellNight Academy

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment