Sunday, May 7, 2023

Saving Grace by Colette Rhodes

 


2 Stars

Grace has zero soul bonds because of the gods but she is now the Prophetis. Her and her men may be separated but they can still defeat the gods and come back together if they work hard…but will they?

This series started off so good and then it got bogged down. I’ve said it with other reviews, but the five books should have been whittled down to 3 books. Each man didn’t need to have an individual book. This one just made me feel disconnected as each of the characters did their own thing to accomplish the goals to defeat the gods. The group doesn’t get back together until the very end and it seemed rushed. That was my biggest issue. The next one is there were a lot of loose threads that may or may not be in the next series/book but it frustrated me. I also wanted to know what happened with Grace’s parents and we saw a bit but not the overall conclusion. Overall, I wish I had skipped the series because it turned out so bad.

Book 5 State of Grace

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment