Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Beneath Contempt by Jade Thorn


4 Stars

Melody is the strongest witch in several generations. She’s bound to her Aunt Georgia. She’s forced to bond with shifters for her pack. When she finally hits her majority and needs to go off to Adolphus Academy where she’s been ordered to go after the Apex, Dean, Ryan, Oz, Nick, and Justin for the rest of the coven. She would do anything to prevent this from happening but when she’s not given an option will she find a way to keep everyone safe?

Jade Thorn has been on my TBR for a while and I was looking for something to read and settled on this book. Boy, was I glad to pick this one up. I blew through the book, and it was so good. It hit so many feelings for me. It’s on the darker side and Melody was the right mix of sweet and strong. I love that the guys figure out some of what is going on and start working with her. It ends on a slight cliffhanger ending but is minor and the next book is available.

Of Magic and Contempt book 1

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment