Sunday, April 9, 2023

An Alpha's Promise (Hund Valley, #1) by Kitt Lynn

 


3 Stars

In the morning my sister is supposed to marry Rin to solidify the bond between our clans but she runs off before the wedding. That leaves my parents no choice but to force me to marry him. It’s not what I want but I have no choice but to marry him. I’m not quite of age but Rin has no choice either. When we get back to his home and things are so different from what I’ve known. Will we fine our HEA or will it be ruined by outside forces?

I enjoyed this. It wasn’t what I expected when I went into it. Rin was actually really sweet with Emmy. He takes it slow with her but can be a big dick with her. She learns to hold her own and it’s nice seeing her come into her own. The bad guy was expected and not a lot of surprises were had throughout the book. It was just a nice omegaverse story. Well worth the time and energy reading it.

Book 1 Hund Valley

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment