Monday, May 31, 2021

Update

 Hi everyone

It's been a hot minute since I posted last.  Life has been crazy.  My family has been remodeling my space to give me a bedroom, walk in closet, and bathroom.




This is amazing and I can't wait for it to all be done.  The problems started almost from the beginning.  I am extremely allergic to dust and trees.  The project started about when the trees were first blooming so my allergies were going nuts with that.  Then the contractors who put in the egress window didn't cover the doors and I got cement dust everywhere.  This led to some very interesting reactions in my body including a weird lump in my lymph node that led to icing on the hour every hour to get it gone.  Throw in a vaccination that put me on my ass it has all lead to my to be read pile getting higher and me energy to read going down.  On top of all of these changes I also started a new job so my energy is at an all time low. 


Look actual rooms



I took a couple weeks off.  Read/listened to some books and came up with a plan.  I like writing out the reviews and posting.  But maybe cut down for a little bit until life settles down.  I will be posting several reviews each week just not everyday.  I need time to read so I CAN review them.  So starting next month a couple times a week you will be getting some reviews and hopefully by the end of summer life will have leveled out and I can go back to everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment