Monday, May 3, 2021

Witching for Home by Deanna Chase

Witching For Hope: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Novel (Premonition Pointe Book 2) by [Deanna Chase]

2.5 Star

Hope loves her business and is loving life until her ex-boyfriend comes to town.  Lucas wants to start over with Hope.  He thinks they're both in the right place at the right time to make a go of it.  While she is debating this she finds out the family has a curse to contend with.  Will she give Lucas another chance?

I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for this book or if it just hit wrong or what but this book didn't work for me.  I know I've read the first book in the series but it has been a while because of this I was thoroughly confused by some of the things in this book so apparently you need to have recently read the other book in the series to enjoy this book.  The plot it self seemed to be all of the place.  I felt like I came into the story halfway through it.  I didn't like Hope and so I never really connected with her.  This one kind of turned me off of the rest of the series so meh

Book 2 Premonition Pointe

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment