Friday, June 17, 2016

Cable Left, Cable Right – Judith Durant – 2* ARC


This is a knitting book that gives different cable patterns.  I had my yarn and needles ready and a couple patterns in mind for this book.  I’m an average knitter.  If you give some really good directs and maybe some YouTube videos I can figure out almost any pattern.  This book didn’t give directions.  The patterns are in charts only.  The book starts off with explaining how to read the charts but the individual patterns it was charts.  I couldn’t figure out the patterns from the chart.  Some of them just looked like a giant X.  Maybe if she had included directions with the chart I would have been able to figure it all out.  The 2 star is for the awesome patterns in the book.  There were some cable patterns I hadn’t seen before but was very disappointed I couldn’t try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment