3 Stars
Tansy
I was ten years old
when I learned how vile alphas really are.
Despite that, I still
dreamed of finding a passionate, sensitive pack that would love me endlessly. I
fantasized that they'd destroy anyone who dared to hurt me. But as I got older,
I realized that alphas like that don't exist.
They're all vicious,
hateful men, determined to destroy everything in their path.
I swore I'd die
before I let anyone claim me. I was determined to grow old in a care home,
surrounded by other mateless omegas. Safe in my own quiet corner of the world,
where no one could touch me ever again.
But that dream is
dead.
I've been snatched by
some kind of black market that sells omegas to unworthy alphas. There’s no
running. No hiding. No way out. But I'm done being the victim.
If they want to claim
me, they’re going to bleed for it.
The book was ok. It
needed better development of the world and character development. But it was an
interesting read.
Book 4 The Black
Market Omega
No comments:
Post a Comment