Thursday, September 19, 2024

Demi’s Guardian by Kitt Lynn



3 Stars

Max

Demi might be the most captivating woman I've ever met. She's smart, funny, and unbelievably beautiful. And she's so clearly out of my league.

But that doesn't mean I can't admire her. Protect her. And maybe even love her from afar.

Demi

I've never been one for love and all that nonsense. I've spent too many years pretending to love alphas who used my body for their own pleasure. Most were kind, and few I even grew to adore, but I'm not dumb enough to believe they had any real feelings for me.

No. Love isn't for me.

But fun? Now that's something I'm good at.

Very consistent with the other books in the series. There isn’t a big bad like other books. It was all about Demi transitioning. I enjoyed the transition aspect but I loved how Max fell for her as a beta. It didn’t change when they got together and she became an omega. I loved that he was willing to travel for her since she had an itch to move around.

Book 3 Casin Village

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment