Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Chaos Tempted by Yve Vale



3 Stars

I finally win my freedom. But will the cost ruin us?

Preventing a realm war isn’t as simple as we had hoped.

Our enemies are closer to their victory than we wanted to believe.

The threats against my life have not abated.

In fact, I’m in more danger now that I’ve chosen to stay with the three elves, and Prince Eldrin has named me the human ambassador to afford me more protection. But my elevated status has the opposite effect.

In response, Eldrin gathers allies to stop his father’s intent to ignite a war. We must prevent the chaos from destroying everything we know.

With my newfound bonds comes a strange magic, and I foresee that Princess Twyla is destined to betray her father, the mortal king.

Are we strong enough to prevent the disasters we face?

 

This book continues where the last book left off. Movement in the relationship between Wyn and her men. More info is revealed about the different plots to start a war and it ends on a cliff again. I don’t feel like there was enough movement in the story and this felt more like a bridge book and maybe should have been combined with the last one but it was still good. I’m curious to see where the next book takes us.

Book 3 Fae Hearted

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment