Wednesday, April 27, 2022

 











5 Star

Kailey has too much anxiety to deal with people she doesn't already know. She would rather spend her day writing code. When Connor (Smitty) Smith hockey super star starts paying attention to her she very much doesn't know how to deal with him. Smitty wants her so bad. He's seen all of his friends find their forever women and that's what he wants and thinks that Kailey is it for him. Now he just need to work with her to handle her anxiety and win her over. 

I suffer from anxiety and this book is so relatable. Both Kailey and Smitty have mental health issues they are working through and this is handled really well throughout the story and it's very relatable. I loved these two so much and loved seeing Kailey and Smitty get their happy ending. The only thing that left me hanging and I may have missed it was Smitty called Kailey Little Bird throughout and it was never revealed why he does this. The next book was set up that end of this one. If you are smart, I was not, you will avoid this lovely little scene as OMG I need the next book now and not in August.

Book 4 Breakers Hockey

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment