Saturday, January 29, 2022

Kraving Tavak by Zoey Draven


 







4 Star

After the death of her mother Stella needs a new life. She decides to make a new life on Dumera. When she sees Tavak for the first time she wanted him, but his attitude doesn’t make it seem like he’s interested. Tavak had been abused by human woman and wants nothing to do with them until he meets Stella. He’s wants her but isn’t sure he can get passed the trauma. Will he work through his problems before he loses her?

I really enjoyed this book. I liked Stella and Tavak. Your heart goes out to both of them as they both had trauma they had to work through. I was really looking forward to their HEA. Tavak is working through his trauma and Stella is trying to find her life after the death of her mother. I liked reading the journey they took to get to their HEA. This one worked well with the rest of the series and I kinda want more.

Book 4 Krave of Everton

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment