Thursday, January 13, 2022

Ink by Elizabeth Hunter











3 Star

Emmie has just inherited her grandmother’s bookshop. She was planning on selling it until she got there and realized she just can’t part with it. To reopen it and make a profit she needs to come up with something that is different. She decides to combine her bookshop with a tattoo chair when she meets Miles (Ox). She plans on keeping it strictly business, but he worms is way into her heart. Will they make it work?

I wanted to like this more than I did. Ox was a dick throughout this book, and he doesn’t really atone for it. At one point his mom is sick and in the hospital. He cuts off all communication with Emmie even though they had plans. Doesn’t let her know what is going on and then gets mad at her when he sees her out with someone else. At this point he had spent several days out of communication so yeah it made me a tad mad. I am also not sure why everyone thought it would be a good idea to have a tattoo shop inside a bookshop. I enjoyed the writing enough that I will check out book 2 but we will see how that one goes.

Book 1 Love Stories on 7th and Main

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment