Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Viking Wolf by J.R. Rain and H.P. Mallory

 











2.5 Star

Jovi has the urge to move.  She randomly picks the town of Marshall Heights to settle into.  What she wasn’t expecting was to find Torsten Black. He keeps telling her she can’t be there and that’s it’s too dangerous but won’t explain why.  He wants her but wants her to be safe.  Will they find a way?

I was really digging this story until it was getting close to the end and there was no way the story was going to wrap up anytime soon.  It ends on a freaking cliff hanger.  If I had known before, I started I wouldn’t have started the story until they were all out.  It was an interesting concept, and I enjoyed the parts of the story that were there but not so much the cliffhanger ending. 

Book 1 Wolves of Valhalla

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment