Friday, July 23, 2021

Bad Divorce by Elise Faber

 











3 Star

Bec Darden is a high-powered attorney.  She never planned on seeing her ex-husband Luke again.  The problem they aren’t technically divorced.  It isn’t discovered until he was looking for a new license to marry his current girlfriend.  He’s now decided he wants her back and will do whatever he can to win her over.

I LOVE Bec and this really disappointed me.  Luke was literally about to marry someone else and all of sudden decides well I am still married so I guess I love her soooo much I must go win her over.  He was a major ass and I just never really got past his reason for leaving the first time or why he now decided to get her back.  Writing was good and it was cute to see what he would do to win her back but not a fan.

Book 5 Billionaire’s Club

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment