Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Summoning the Orc by Saam King



3.5 Stars

Is accidentally summoning a hot monster at work a fireable offense? Asking for a friend…

Becca loved books about women finding their fated mates. But since she was stuck in the real world, she figured she’d just have to focus her attention on being the best enchanted tomes librarian anyone had ever seen. It would’ve worked, too. If only she hadn’t accidentally pulled an orc through a magical portal and changed everything…

As chief of a clan of one, Rok worried he’d never have a family of his own. Then she summoned him. All it took was one look at the beautiful Becca and he knew she was his. So, navigating a strange world while wooing a human woman who doesn’t speak his language shouldn’t be too hard…right?

When the witches of the tome threaten to send him back to his own realm, will Becca and Rok decide their potential happily ever after is worth fighting for?

Guess there’s only one way to find out…

Book one was way better than this one. I was very confused when I started the book and had to double check I read book one. I have read it but this was just weird. I enjoyed the plot and the characters but struggled with how the book started as other worlds were not explained in this book or book 1.

Book 2 Kingverse Orces

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment