Sunday, October 31, 2021

Alien's Prize by Zoey Draven

 











2 star

Kate finally had it all until she’s kidnapped by aliens and put up as a prize.  She’s selected to be mate to Prime Leader of Luxiria Vaxa’an after he won his fight.  All she wants to do is get home to her life but he’s not willing to let her go.  He finally decides to make a deal she spends some time with him and if she still wants to go home, he will make it happen.

I wanted to like this book more than I did.  It was a bit too much non-consent throughout the book for me.  Kate is literally kidnapped and held to be a pleasure slave.  She is given no options and just kind accepts her fate.  I’ve read other books similar to this that handled this storyline way better.  You don’t see them rescuing the rest of the women held until much later.  It just frustrated me. 

Book 1 Warriors of Luxiria

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment