3 Stars
They were the enemy, but now I’m their pregnant Omega…
College was meant to
be fun, a time away to figure out who I was while attending university with my
childhood best friend and avoiding an arranged marriage my parents tried to
force upon me.
Then every plan I had
fluttered away after one party, one choice to follow my desires.
A one-night stand
turned into so much more when my heat kicked in, pulling Roman, Phillip, and
Cormac down with me for a night of unexpected passion. They were everything my
Omega heart could ever want, until I found out who they truly were…
No matter how deep
the rivalry, it didn’t change the predicament I was in. I was pregnant, falling
in love, and the cherry on top was their devotion and eagerness to be dads and
care for me like I was the missing piece they never expected to find.
And yet, the perfect future I could have would be nothing without my best friend, loving me the only way he knew how.
I wanted to like this
more but struggled with Hazel’s character. She started off so strong and then
just kind of fizzled out and became super weak by the end. Speaking of the end.
It was very abrupt and needed more to round out the HEA.
Book 2 Pucking
Pregnant

No comments:
Post a Comment